Welcome to my podcast to help you create, automate and innovate when it comes to digital marketing. Join me every week offering advice to help you get more confident, creative and productive in your business. It won’t always be just me, if you are curious about the day in the life of other business owners too, then listen along.
You don’t have to have a huge email list to create a successful launch – but you do need at least a small one. One of the best things I did in my business was building my email list. It’s enabled me to talk directly to my warmest leads, make sales I may have otherwise missed and scale my business quickly.
When it comes to putting off launching something, it’s easy to hide behind either not having a list or not having a large one. Numbers aren’t everything. It IS possible to launch to a small list. Here are my tips on why you need a list and how you can do a successful launch, even without big numbers.
Links and resources:
- Download my FREE lead magnets: 3 Instagram grid templates & Live Streaming on Social Guide
- Join my FREE facebook group Dotplay – a place to encourage and inspire creative content in social media and ads: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DotPlay
- Follow me on Instagram: @365daysocial
- Like video? Check out my YouTube channel
- For more about me and what I do, check out my website.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE to not miss out on any of my social media tips and updates.
If you found this episode useful, please leave me a review. Many thanks!