FFWD Social: Beyond the Grid
- How to use Instagram for business 5-module course
- Learn how to create a standout grid to generate traffic and sales via your feed, create eye-catching creative content via stills, carousel, videos & lives, get comfortable with Stories and IGTV.
- Access to tutorials, templates, checklists, and a closed FB group.
- Practical learning, support, networking, inspiration & accountability throughout
Insta Ads Workshop
Get confident and creative with Instagram Ads
(Inc. VAT) Instant Access
Join my online workshop accessible right away.
In this 75-minute session, I’ll teach you how to run high-performing Instagram Ads and get you comfortable using Ads Manager to do so.
Plus, I’ll give you tons of ideas of how to produce creatives that stop the scroll.
Super-charge your social media & Facebook/Instagram Paid ads
or £470 per year
(12 mths for 10)
This membership will give you every month:
- Tactics to teach you what is working right now on Facebook & Instagram *including running paid ads*
- Content creation tutorials to really up-level your output
- Instagram design templates for the grid, stories, IGTV
- Facebook templates for banners, posts, header and ads
- Caption templates that you can customise for when you are stuck for ideas or short on time
- Q&A with experts in their field within digital marketing
- A Facebook group to brainstorm ideas, seek advice and connect with other business owners and freelancers
Extras and freebies
Facebook and Instagram Ads
£300 (3 hours)
- Level up your advertising with bespoke training and problem solving
- Tailored specifically to your needs
- Suggested topics include: Setting up your Ad Account and Business Manager // Why you need a Pixel and how to add one // Audience types and set-up // Choose the right objective // Creating effective copy and creatives // Split testing, analysing & optimising your results // Problem-solving your ads
- 3 hours can be split over 2 or 3 sessions. For example, set up your pixel, campaign, audiences, placements and creatives. Then revisit and analyse the data and optimise.
- Bespoke training in running an Instagram account
- Tailored specifically to your needs
- Suggested topics include: Improving your bio and grid // creating content for your feed and Stories // how to create highlights // what to remember when you go live // how to share content on your feed, stories & IGTV // what hashtags to use and how many.
The Stream Starter
The Ultimate Live Streaming on Social Starter Guide
No hidden costs!
Live video is expected to grow 15-fold by 2022 and reach a 17% share of all internet traffic.
Out of the marketers who use video, 32% plan to add Facebook Live to their strategy for 2020, 65% for Instagram Live. Will you be one of them?!
We all need to make using social media more time efficient and live streaming can massively help, not only to create more content to repurpose, but content that your audience will resonate with.
Download your guide to getting more confident and tech savvy with live streaming on Social Media.
3 free grid templates
No hidden costs!
According to Facebook only 1 in 3 people who land there are existing followers. I know, right! 🤯 You could have two thirds more
(potential) customers if you can get them to tap that follow button.
How? With a standout grid, thanks to my free templates.
So if your business page needs a boost to make a greater impact and to stop people scrolling by, try one of these templates. They’ll help you stand out AND save time.
Get creative with canva
(Inc. VAT) Instant Access
My comprehensive course, for both new and seasoned Canva users, teaching you:
- The basics
- Do I need the Free or Pro version – and what’s the difference?
- All the useful shortcuts
- How to create a brand kit
- Finding colour inspiration
- Working with and manipulating photos and text Creating effects such as colour gradients & drop shadows Creating infographics
PLUS all the tips and tricks to speed up your design process Resizing images for all platforms super quickly Removing backgrounds (including tips if it doesn’t quite do it as you wish) Creating your own filters & presets Ways to organise your designs (which you’ll thank me for when you’re looking to repurpose your content!) Build your own templates and create efficient content creation systems
It will also teach you how to use more video in your social media.
Moving images will help your posts grab a scroller’s attention in the first couple of seconds and help your content stand out in a noisy marketplace.
- How to animate a still image
- Creating and editing video
- Add music to your videos
My training sessions with Faye covering Facebook ads was amazing! I learned so many things that I had no idea existed on Ads. In the beginning of the session Faye asked me what was most important for me and she made sure we covered everything that I wanted to. We spoke about who my target audience should be, how to test what the best ad for me is and so much more! Faye was so nice and I had the best experience with her and this session. I would highly recommend it to anyone trying to grow a following or a business.
Faye helped me get more out of my Facebook and Instagram ads, understanding how to reach a targeted audience and I saw results straight away. Very friendly and efficient training which helped set me up for more successful future advertising.
Feedback from previous course attendees
I have absolutely loved this course – the materials and lessons are excellent and having access to Faye’s experience, advice and support throughout the course have been invaluable. The course has enabled me to become much more intentional with my Instagram activity, and has given me the confidence to experiment with different features. As a direct result of putting Faye’s advice into practice I have increased my following and engagement on Instagram and received enquiries via DM from people who are interested in working with me. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to make the most of Insta for their business!
Huge congratulations on such a brilliant course. You are a real natural at coaching and the content is incredible – really clearly presented, inspirational and not overwhelming.”
Faye’s six week Instagram course has been amazing. Great content, arranged in easy to understand steps to build a web presence on Insta that makes you look like you’ve been doing it for years I would highly recommend the course.
I’ve been so overwhelmed trying to figure out Facebook ads! They just seem SO COMPLICATED to navigate. When I heard about Faye’s offer of an audit I jumped at the opportunity.
It was the best 45mins of time I’ve spent on Facebook ads. Faye is super-lovely, calm and knowledgeable. She used zoom screen-share to go into my ad account and talk me through what’s what. It was such a relief to have someone who knows what they’re talking about look around my ad account and explain all the bits I just didn’t understand.
I felt like I could trust Faye and what she was saying and I know the advice she’s given me will be so valuable in my next Facebook ad campaign.
Thanks Faye. You’re a breath of fresh air in the murky world of Facebook ads!
I cannot believe it’s the end of the course. I’ve really enjoyed it and found it immensely helpful. Although I have been using Instagram for my business as a social media manager, this course has allowed me to up my game considerably and has provided me with so much useful information – from hashtag strategies to fantastic content creation tools to try, as well as some simply brilliant masterclasses on copywriting, iphone photography and influencer marketing.
There are also modules dedicated to IGTV and advertising. Faye is so knowledgeable and really goes out of her way to explain things and answer all our questions in our live Q&As and also in the FB group. I would definitely recommend the course to anyone wanting to get the most out of Instagram; it’s been fab!
I joined Faye’s Insta with Impact course because I was feeling stale and in a rut on Insta and wanted some guidance and top tips. I also felt I knew very little about advertising which is vital nowadays.
The course has been really excellent – nicely paced and everything do-able, especially with the support and advice from Faye and others in the FB Group. I also really enjoyed the guest speakers – they were all experts in areas I wasn’t particularly familiar with so they definitely broadened my knowledge in key aspects of social media.
I now feel a lot more inspired and crucially much more confident giving advice to clients. It’s really confirmed to me that we all need to keep refreshing our skills to keep our businesses moving forwards and to keep motivated. Thanks so much Faye!
When we started my main goals were to have an IG feed theme I loved, that was easy to maintain and for my followers to reach 600 by the time we finished. I just noticed my numbers and I’m happy with my feed!! So happy and thankful Faye!